2009年1月21日星期三

Am I truely loving?

Recently I am closed with a girl. To me, I feel comportable and relaxed when I am with her. I enjoy the feeling very much. The more I spend with her, the stronger it gets.

I wonder whether this feeling is love. She is not that pretty. But I think she is the right style to me, quiet and easy-going. The happiest time was that she cooked for me. Though the food tasted so so, I enjoyed and had a lot. I am missing it. I still remember when I was there , watching her cooking in the kitchen. At that moment I thought she was the wife, and I was the person she coked for. What warming time it was.

What more was that she prepare a blanket on the ground for me while we were there reading, becasue she knew I was sick that time. From that I know, she is a kind and thoughtful girl. I was deeply moved. Besides my mom,she is the few who concern about me.

Also, she talks to me when I was sad. She would be the first to call. Am I too easy to fall in love, especially one-way love. I know definitely it is. For she is still having blind dates with others. And I am only the very alter ego to her. Poorly I responded to her words when she mentioned she loved someone else. What hell was that in my mind!

Crashing from heaven to the hell!

2 条评论:

  1. Have you spoken to her about how you feel? You never know, the way she seems to be happy to take care of you might mean she has feelings for you too. I'm not very good at giving advice for things like this, as I am terrible myself, haha

    Good luck!!

    回复删除
  2. It is ok, I am still a friend of hers. I will spend more time with her to find out more clues to make sure I am right.

    回复删除