2009年1月18日星期日

A nice lunch with friends at home.

Yesterday I invited a lot of my friends to my house for lunch. Most of the friends are from Web International School where I made friends with them. All of them are beautiful ladies expect my teacher Chuch a handsome man from USA. Chuch is one of my favorite teachers. He helps me with my English and my religion. He is faithful and fear from god. He is humorous for he always makes jokes with me though I sometime can't catch the ideas.

Actually the lunch is special. In Wenzhou City we call it Fen Sui Jiu which means you get you one-year age from the banquet. Each year every family will hold this banquet and invite his relatives to come and enjoy together. It is a luxurious feast. Usually we prepare 8 kinds of cold dishes which are displayed on the table. However the staple food(more than 10 kinds) will come one after another when everyone presents at the table.
This time it was my mom and my sistet-in-law prepared the stuff. And thanks for my neighbor Uncle Wu, he cooked everything.

But unfortunately I lost my taste when I was there with everyone at the table. Because I got too nervous the day before the banquet so that I did not sleep well. To the worse, my stomach hurt that time. It made me even much sleepier. Oh,my god. It was my first time to invite so many friends,but I think everyone knew that I was sick that time. Might them thought they were overstayed? I do hope that I could have been with them longer. However they didn't stay a long time for they all said I shall relax more. Then they said goodbye.

God,it is nightmare. I hope everyone can understand I always welcome them. Though I was sick, I could bear it. And I long to be with my friends. I haven't meet so many friends since I graduated from Web school. I don't know whether we might lose contact one day. In spite of my english is much improved there at Web, I still believe friends make my time and studying there more valuable.

Well,things have already happened,let it be. I would like to invite them more, maybe for snacks,maybe for Ma Jiang. I know they like it. Brother got a Ma Jiang table for fun. But we haven't use it much. Shall keep the stuff working,right? Iet me see, who shall be invited next time...

To be a secret for the time being.

PS: Thanks for mom,daddy,brother and sister in law. They have been helped me a lot in 2008. I love you all.

3 条评论:

  1. Hey Johnny,

    That sounds like a really nice lunch you had. Sorry to hear you got a little sick after it. I'm sorry I wasn't there to come, I hope the next time you do such a thing I will be there!!

    See you soon

    回复删除
  2. I am planning for a party of Ma Jiang. Wanna come with Hanna, Michelle and others?

    回复删除
  3. Yes, I would really like to!! Let me know when it will be and I will be there. It's been a long time since I last saw you.

    Xie xie :)

    回复删除