2009年2月7日星期六

A busy day

Today I attended a job fair in Wenzhou. This is my first time to do it.
In the morning I took my resume along, only 5 copies.
When I reached there, I was amaized. I know why our goverment wants to control the population.
Oh,my! I can see nothing except black heads. The was a long long queue outside the entrance. It took my friends and me 5 minutes to get to the gate. Anyway I was glad to see that guys there were in order.
Inside, still crowded!
For about 2 hours I wandered among the booths and blacks(you know what this black stand for, Chinese head). I found my energy was pumped out rapidly there. For I could hardly breathe. So so fuggy.
Finally I got some opportunities to show my copies and my interviews with them were nice. For further discussions I will meet them on Monday one by one. On the other hand, they are closed to my house. Haha, I can ride to work if I success.

It was also in the morning, when I was on the bus to job fair. I got a call from Athdon English. It is a training center like Web. I did a interview at the center yesterday. Today I was asked to give a demo class. So I rushed there without any preparement. Because after I had a bowl of noddles as lunch, it was already 12:40. The class was scheduled at 1:00 pm. Luckily the bus took me there on time. However, I misunderstood their aims. What they want was a demo class. Instead, I gave a presentation of free style which was about my Indian family. Me and my big skull! But I found the other man who applied the same position made the same mistake as mine! :( Finly they found it was the receptionist's fault.
At the end I was given another change to prepare the class with their book in 15 minutes. What I gave was about present tense. What are you doing? I am reading! My! Full of the sounds in my brain now.
Still have a lot of work to do in the following days. God bless me! Hope I will the energy to deal with these things.

2 条评论:

  1. Hey Johnny! What luck, I found your blog by chance.

    I'm not your teacher any more but I'm your brother in Christ. I still feel the need to help you with a quick correction. ;)

    "Haha, I can ride to work if I success."
    Should be: "... if I am successful."

    Congratulations on your job hunting. I'm glad you are making some progress. Good luck buddy!

    回复删除
  2. Hey Chuck! Glad you are here. Thanks for telling the mistake. I think I was surpposed to write "...if I succeed." And what you gave is another way. Right?

    If I get my first salary of my new job, I wiould invite you and Chris to dinner. Be sure you will come and enjoy my happiness.

    回复删除