2009年2月2日星期一

Once again at the intersection of life

As the title shows I am once again at intersection of my life. An opportunity is granted from my sister. She introduced my to her cousin. And his factory just happened to produce amusement equipments. Maybe some of you know that I did some research of these thing last year with Anthony my ex-workmate. How life changes. I am now still nothing while Anthony is doing well at valves. To be honest, I am still a little bit not over it. I think I have done much, but still wandering outside the palace. Many say that I am a hard working man. However they all know that I overpaying my health. Why my payments always didn't equal to gains. Who say it is ture that you will get what you sow. Is it a truth? I didn't see it through as far anyway. To many bunks. Back to my mind. It is time to think over the whole thing of whether working there. 1. It is still my dream to work as an sales for foreign trading. Though I have failed many times, I am still willing to be active man. Never too late to carry out my dream, right? I don't wanna myself regret one day. So one point backs. 2. I have working in this area for almost two years. My experiences are there to back up me. I have experience difficultes, embarrassments, disappointments, hopelessness, happiness and as well as sense of achiements. All of these made up my memory of the past two years. Can I keep myself out of it as working something else? Surely I can't and won't. Another point to back myself. 3. Wha more is that I have been Improving my English so much. In spit it is stil improving, I am pround that I have reached a high level now. So if I just stop right here to do the others, I know I will lose a lot what I have paid much. For my English, I would love to keep on moving. See! One more point. On the other hand, I widely know my health is my soft spot. It is not easy to keep the balance of health and work. It is ironical that I don't know it yet. To me this much harder for me to learn. Hope the operation in Match will get rid of my damn stomach. Hoping I will be no longer suffer from it at all in future. God bless me. Anyway, first of first, I shall thank my dear sister Zhang Lifang. Though we are not blood related, I know you regard me as you own little brother. And you know I am the same. God bless you my very sister. No matter I will or won't work there,thank you for your consideration very much. Loving you!

2 条评论:

  1. I completely understand how difficult it can be to make choices. I feel like I am coming to another intersection in my life too. I have no idea what to do! I'm sure whatever you do will be the right decision in the end.

    I didn't know you going for an operation in March. I hope everything goes well, and it does the trick to solving your health problem.

    回复删除
  2. Thanks for your wish,Chris. The operation will be ok I am sure. And it will solve all the problems what was ignored three years ago when I had stomach ulcer. Anyway, it is better find it later than ignored all the time.

    For the work, I am thinking about it. But I know I will concentrate on whatever I take. Thanks for understanding.

    Seems I have only one fan here. Haha

    回复删除